Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello again!

Another computer break! Whew! I've been studying for my piano theory test......it's my first time and I'm scared. The fees cost a bomb, that is, compared to those in other countries. Well well, I've got to buck up. Theory isn't my favourite part of piano studies......


Have you noticed my sudden interest in horses? Hehe.
Here's one of my favourite horse pictures:















I'm looking forward to this Saturday's trip to Botanical Gardens....it's been a long time since we've been there. It'll be a good chance to exercise. Sometimes I think that it's very unfortunate to have cars in Singapore when its so small. We don't have the habit of walking anymore. That's bad.

Anyway, we're starting to pack for our trip to Taiwan. Our other relatives - including my fun but sometimes very irritating cousins (no offense!) - will be following us.

I'm having a hard time choosing a book for my ERP (Extensive Reading Programme) project. Here's the list of books I've singled out - any suggestions?

1. Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George
2. Bridge to Terabithia by Kate Paterson
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
5. I am David by Anne Holm

Hmmm. There's still one more book left that I haven't read though. I hope I'll be able to decide by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment