Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bored.

Ah.

I'm having a hard time trying to think of something to write.

Oh well. I guess I'll just start of by telling you what I did today.

Yup. Today is Sunday, so I went to church. We sort of had a "Games Day" and we played captain's ball against P6's. Quite reluctantly, though, for some of us. Of course, they won. What surprised me was that our scores were sort of near: 18:20, or was it 18:23? Never mind.

Our teacher from MKC treated us to pizza. And bubble tea, for some, and ice cream. Unfortunately, the pizza slipped through my fingers and I dirtied my shirt. :)

Then we headed home and my parents went out to visit our friend from church who was in hospital, I think, and I settled down to watch a video after sweeping the floor. It was a bit sad, though. Then, I got bored and here I am, sitting in front of the computer and blogging.

Hmmm. This sounds a bit boring, doesn't it? Well, as I said before, I don't really have much to write about. I'm bored. Well, maybe I'll find something else to do.

Adios, people!

5 comments:

  1. i like feeding fish and send emails to Mrs Chong! Spam her email inbox! Its to make up for daily conversations. She went to indonesia! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi too. I am bored too and so good u can have bubble tea. :)

    ReplyDelete