Wednesday, September 29, 2010

:P :) :D

...continuation of last entry


Here's a list of what we did in USA:

1. Took a 28 hour long (I think) flight to USA - very tiring
2. Plonked onto the bed the minute we reached our destination
3. Ate - yummy breakfast but boring lunch...
4. Walked - we defied gravity for long hours...
5. Performed
6. Talked
7. Practiced intensively
8. Visited the Ripley's Aquarium
9. Closing ceremony - when we got our medals - yipee!
10. Long flight again - was delayed by one day because of a storm in Chicago...

I missed my trip to China because of that delay - boohoo! I missed a chance to make up for the time in China when I didn't get to go sightseeing because I was sick! Oh well, I actually got the feeling that I would fall sick going to China immediately after the USA trip, so maybe it was a blessing in diguise......

Well, I've got to go now! Bye! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment