Saturday, September 25, 2010

Exams AGAIN!!!

I've just finished my oral exam - whew! It was so scary - I stammered through the whole thing!

Oh well, I guess I've been away from my blog for such a long time that I didn't write about our DI victory.....

Well, first, let me introduce you to DestiNation Imagination. Well, it's a programme that allows pupils to express their creativity through various challenges. As for my DI group, we chose to do a challenge which included acting and improvisation.

We won the Local Tournament in Singapore and proceeded on to the Global Finals in Tennessee, USA. Yippee!! We had so much fun there and I've really learnt a lot about teamwork and creativity. We even won first place and a Da Vinci Award!!!

Oh well, I'll have to go now - I'll write more about this next time. I've got to concentrate on the coming SA2 exams now - the week after the next is my composition exams, and after that comes the rest of the papers. >Sigh<

Well, good bye and God bless!!!

1 comment: