Saturday, July 16, 2016

I rediscover an ancient artefact.

Me, an explorer in a post-apocalyptic universe, stumbling upon an ancient artefact buried under ash and dirt; this blog, a relic of my childhood.

This is so strange - what shall I about write now? I managed to read some of these posts before I felt too burdened to carry on... it's been such a long time, and I can't help feeling annoyed and weirded out by my past self. I certainly don't remember being such a pessimistic child?

Oh look, the Pusheens are having a party!

- This alien font is giving me a headache - should I change it? 
- No, no, I must preserve the artefact as much as possible.

I'm not gonna write any more stuff here, but I just felt like I had to leave some sort of mark. Like an old astronaut revisiting her home planet and hoisting up a dusty red flag, before drifting back into the gaping emptiness.

So, God bless and goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment