Monday, November 23, 2009

China Trip - Do I always have to call it China Trip?

We're very busy preparing for the China trip.

I help my mother prepare "teaching materials" - lists of English words for the children at the orphanage to refer to. I hope it snows while we're there - I've never seen real snow before. The last time we went to Korea, it didn't snow, so they had to make artificial snow that felt more like ice.

Well, I still have to head back to school tomorrow for choir practice. Imagine that! Over the hols!

Anyway, I've been wanting a Toy Poodle (The breed name IS Toy Poodle. I don't mean a soft toy.) ever since Pudding died. You can read about her on my October 20th entry. I miss her. I caught a glimpse of a hamster which looked just like her at the pet shop, but I still prefer a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment